B R A N D A S S I S T A N T
Rings with Grace has an exciting new position for an enthusiastic individual to join our Central London-based team as a Brand Assistant.
This varied role will suit someone who loves jewellery/fashion, has a positive attitude, excellent communication, and outstanding organisational skills.
The ability to provide personal and premium customer service is essential, and previous experience in retail is highly valued.
The successful applicant will work directly with our customers and will oversee the customer journey through various platforms, as well as sole responsibility for end-to-end production of wedding band pieces. The duties are split between client appointments, client ring production and day to day administrative tasks. There is also opportunity to be involved in product development among other areas of our business.
Hours: Full-time position, Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm
Location: Central London
- Responding to initial email enquiries and creating a unique and memorable experience for each client.
- Leading all wedding band appointments and managing the end-to-end customer journey.
- Assisting on engagement ring enquiries, appointments and communication as needed.
- Scheduling and managing requested appointments.
- Organising all outgoing and incoming shipments from suppliers and customers.
- Making runs between suppliers to pick up/drop off pieces as needed.
- Creating and issuing accurate quotes, sales orders and invoices to customers and clients.
- Liaising with customers throughout all phases of the jewellery development and production process.
- Organising and maintaining paper and electronic documents and certificates.
- Performing additional administrative duties and tasks when needed.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- The ability to connect with customers and make their requirements your number one priority.
- A keen eye for detail and a creative eye for design.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Understands working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task without sacrificing details or quality of work.
- Team player, can-do attitude, with no task too small.
- Continuously adapt as the business evolves and grows.
Within your application, please submit a CV and Cover Letter and detail your notice period if applicable.
Please email your application to: